The COVID-19 vaccines that were rushed to market have serious problems. This will become more clear over time, and the fallout will be devastating.
Meanwhile, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has recommended people get vaccinated, and many people have done so. I have no problem with this recommendation. The Church has always recommended vaccination with past vaccines. The Church is anxious to keep temples open and to continue the work of the Gospel. There are many high-risk people who should get vaccinated.
Regardless of what happens with the vaccines, and as I say the information coming out is very negative, the Church is still true. The prophet is still the prophet. Nothing has changed. I want to make sure that I make it clear that my faith does not depend on the Church’s position on COVID vaccines. Your faith should not depend on that either.
In the meantime, it is important that readers of this blog are aware of the problems with the vaccines so they are prepared.
I already warned in this recent post that the antibody protection provided by the vaccines is fading, and in many locations there are more cases of the virus and hospitalizations and deaths among the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.
But this is just the tip of the iceberg.
The Senate held a hearing today on adverse reactions to the COVID 19 vaccines. Here is a partial list of people who testified:
- Cody Flint, an airline pilot from Cleveland, Mississippi, who accumulated 10,000 hours of flight time was diagnosed with left and right perilymphatic fistula, Eustachian tube dysfunction and elevated intracranial pressure following Pfizer vaccination.
- Ernest Ramirez, a father from Austin, Texas, whose only son collapsed playing basketball and passed away from myocarditis following Pfizer vaccination.
- Amy and Abby Alvo from Los Angeles, California, whose daughter suffered an adverse reaction from her first dose of Pfizer vaccine, having been denied a medical exemption twice, she will be kicked off her collegiate cheer team if she is not fully vaccinated.
- Doug Cameron, farm operations manager from Idaho, permanently paralyzed following vaccination.
- Kyle Werner, a professional mountain bike racer from Boise, Idaho was diagnosed with pericarditis following vaccination.
- Suzanna Newell, a triathlete from Saint Paul, Minneapolis, was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and reliant on a walker or cane to walk following vaccination.
- Kelly Ann Rodriguez, a young mother from Tacoma, Washington is reliant on a walker following vaccination.
- Maddie de Garay, a 12-year-old Pfizer clinical trial participant from Cincinnati, Ohio, is confined to a wheelchair and feeding tube.
- Brianne Dressen, an AstraZeneca clinical trial participant from Utah, co-founded react19.org, a patient advocacy organization dedicated to increasing awareness of adverse events.
- Dr. Joel Wallskog, an orthopedic surgeon from Mequon, Wisconsin, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis following Moderna vaccination.
Also today, the BMJ, one of the most respected medical journals in the world, issued an investigative report on the Pfizer vaccine, in which we find the following:
But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.
This new study shows that the mRNA vaccines provide significant risks to pregnant women, contradicting earlier claims that the vaccines are safe. The study says:
Our re-analysis indicates a cumulative incidence of spontaneous abortion 7 to 8 times higher than the original authors’ results (p < 0.001) and the typical average for pregnancy loss during this time period. In light of these findings, key policy decisions have been made using unreliable and questionable data. We conclude that the claims made using these data on the safety of exposure of women in early pregnancy to mRNA-based vaccines to prevent COVID-19 are unwarranted and recommend that those policy decisions be revisited.
Meanwhile, this new report out of the UK indicates the vaccines are destroying peoples’ immune systems. Read the whole thing — it is devastating and very scary.
In this environment, the push to vaccinate children, who are at virtually no risk of getting COVID, is gruesome and unforgivable.
Let’s look at the numbers:
A tiny percentage of COVID deaths and hospitalizations have been among children, and when you actually look at the cases of the children who have died from COVID, the vast majority had several other co-morbidities. The number of healthy children who have died from COVID is statistically zero. Your children are much more likely to die in the car traveling to school than they are to die from COVID. And to answer another concern: the vaccines do nothing to protect the transmission of COVID, so there is no reason for children to get a vaccine to protect grandpa either.
Even the New York Times has reported that COVID is not dangerous for kids:
I want to drive home this point, because I sincerely hope no Latter-day Saint families are vaccinating their children for COVID: The WHO says children should not be vaccinated for COVID. The Moderna mRNA vaccine has been banned in many countries because it has been proven dangerous to children and people under 30. If we know that the vaccines do nothing to stop transmission, what possible reason could we have for vaccinating our kids?
I am going to close this post with the strange stories of high level athletes who are suffering severe health effects right after getting the vaccines. These stories are anecdotal, but we are seeing more and more of them every day. This French tennis player, ranked in the top 25, had to drop out of the tour after suffering an adverse reaction to the vaccine. This top college golfer developed heart problems right after being vaccinated. There have been at least four professional soccer players in Europe who have developed heart issues soon after vaccination. And now the recently vaccinated New Jersey Nets center is out with a mysterious illness. These are stories that cannot be covered up. The people involved are too prominent.
There is something very wrong with these vaccines, at least when it comes to the young and the healthy and pregnant women. This will become increasingly clear in the coming months. We all should be prepared for this, because the effect on society will be devastating.