Did you ever wish you could have your ward and stake directories at your finger tips? Well, there is a new app for that.
Truestar apps invited me to review their latest application, “MyWard (and Stake)” for the iPhone.
I am that type of person who enjoys having information immediately accessible wherever I go, which is one of the reasons I purchased an iPhone. If you want to have immediate access to your ward and stake directories, “My Ward (and Stake)” is the application for you.
To use “MyWard (and Stake)”, you need to have an account set-up with LDS.org. Once you have downloaded the application, simply enter your LDS.org login information and the application will automatically download and store information from your ward and stake. The downloaded information stays on your iPhone or iTouch and is accessible whether or not you are connected to a cellular or WiFi network.
Here are just a few of the application’s features:
- Complete access to your ward information, as well as that of every other ward in your stake
- Searchable membership directories
- Ward and stake leadership directories
- List of missionaries serving both in and from each ward of your stake
- Call, email, or map directions to the home of any member in your stake with a single tap
“My Ward (and Stake)” sells for $4.99 via iTunes. For more information and screen shots, click here.